By David Burke
CINDERELLA: English to chinese language, point 1
(Series: good day Wordy!™ Magic Morphing Fairy Tales™)
It begins in English, then magically morphs into Mandarin Chinese!
★★ comprises ebook & better half audio software! ★★
START WITH point 1! - Begin via studying 20 new phrases! each one point includes the phrases from the former degrees, so retain going! This leading edge international language sequence is your child’s first step into the chinese, designed to inspire them to want to profit more! via popular fairy stories, colourful photographs, and ear education with our audio application (included), our detailed Magic Morphing Fairy stories process is their excellent advent to international languages via proposing 20+ new chinese language phrases in a enjoyable, quick, non-intimidating, and really effortless way!
Here’s the way it works...
- An English notice within the fairy story is circled with its chinese language translation within the column;
- From that second forward, the chinese language notice (written in pink) could be used through the remainder of the story... and it'll be used many times in context!
- As the fairy story progresses, a growing number of chinese language phrases are additional like an important language teach amassing phrases alongside the way;
- The new phrases are repeated in the course of the tale aiding to augment understanding;
- By the tip of the book, your baby has simply realized 20+ new chinese language phrases in context!
It’s easy! And remember... every one point makes use of phrases taught from past levels...so you’ll are looking to proceed with the subsequent degrees.
A unfastened downloadable audio software is accessible with every one publication in order that your baby can pay attention the complete tale learn aloud with sound results and entirely orchestrated unique tune composed, prepared, and played by means of writer Slangman David Burke.