By Raymond R. Ashdown,Stanley H. Done
The colour Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy quantity 2 provides a different photographic list of dissections displaying the topographical anatomy of the pony. With this booklet it is possible for you to to determine the placement and relationships of the bones, muscle groups, nerves, blood vessels and viscera that visit make up every one area of the physique and every organ procedure. every one booklet during this three quantity sequence is filled with full-color pictures and drawings of dissections ready particularly for those texts.
- Accessibly and systematically dependent with every one bankruptcy dedicated to a particular physique region
- Important positive factors of local and topographical anatomy provided utilizing complete colour images of targeted dissections
- Dissections awarded within the status position
- Detailed colour line drawings make clear the relationships of suitable structures
- Presents anatomy in a scientific context
This new version moment version deals vital new positive factors, including:
- Accompanying web site provides over a hundred interactive quizzes and self-assessment questions
- Many extra radiographs throughout
- Additional CT and MRI images
- Clinical notes spotlight components of specific medical significance
Read Online or Download Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy, Volume 2, The Horse - E-BOOK PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Knowing the conventional features of the physique is vital for winning veterinary perform and for realizing the mechanisms of sickness. The fifth version of Textbook of Veterinary body structure ways this mammoth topic in a realistic, elementary approach that is helping you know the way key suggestions relate to scientific perform.
Schnell vom Symptom zum richtigen Arzneimittel. Gerade beim "Hochleistungstier" Pferd bietet sich die Homöopathie als erfolgversprechende Therapiemöglichkeit an. Dieses Buch informiert umfassend und praxisorientiert, ist Nachschlagewerk und Lehrbuch zugleich. Einmalig in dieser artwork ist die ausführliche Beschreibung pferdespezifischer Symptome.
This booklet describes intimately quite a few features of fluoride toxicity in animals. Animals, like humans, be afflicted by the poisonous results of extra fluoride consumption. They express pathological alterations of their tooth and bone, including a marked relief in urge for food, efficient and reproductive potentials, which can lead to serious monetary losses within the dairy undefined.
Come subscribe to us as we find a innovative technique to heal your puppy which was once unthinkable quite a few years in the past. Take a trip with Amber, a golden Labrador as she gets this spectacular remedy. capability lifestyles altering replacement treatment to your puppy the place no different healthcare has worked.
- Cytology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Equine Wound Management
- Clinical Medicine of the Dog and Cat, Third Edition: Volume 1
- Essentials of Disease in Wild Animals
- Atlas der Anatomie des Pferdes: herausgegeben von Christoph Mülling, Christiane Pfarrer, Sven Reese, Sabine Kölle, Klaus-Dieter Budras (German Edition)
- Exotic Small Mammal Care and Husbandry
Additional info for Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy, Volume 2, The Horse - E-BOOK
Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy, Volume 2, The Horse - E-BOOK by Raymond R. Ashdown,Stanley H. Done